ضمائر الفاعل Subject pronouns للمبتدئين



They come at the beginning of the sentence .
يأتوا فى بداية الجملة .
أنا → I
Example
I travel to many places every year .

I am a doctor.


أنت →You

Example

You play football very well .

You are a good player.


هو → He

Example

He likes strawberries.

He is praying now .


هى → She

Example

She has got two pet cats .

She is beautiful.


هو أو هى لغير العاقل → It

Example

It drinks milk .

It has got long tail .

It's a cat .


نحن → We

Examples

We pray five times a day .

We are Muslims.


هم → They

Examples

They went to the museum.

They are tourists .



Review
ضمائر االفاعل ..subject pronounsيأتي بعدها الفعل المساعد..
وهــي ::
I => am
I am Ahmad أنـــــــــا أحمد

you- we- they => are
you are student أنتطالب
we are students نحن طلاب
they are students هم طلاب


heshe-it=> is
هو طالب he is a student
هي طالبه she is a student
it is nice. انه لطيف
( لأن it يعود على شي غير عاقل مثلآ حيوان)