الأخطاء الشائعة في اللغة الانجليزية DON’T SAY BUT SAY 2




DON’T SAY
Can you help me to move the table away
SAY
Can you help me move the table away

DON’T SAY
He is going to shopping when he is free
SAY

He is going shopping when he is free



DON’T SAY
You have better to buy a new car to go wherever you like
SAY
You had better to buy a new car to go wherever you like


DON’T SAY
I prefer playing to watch a match
SAY
I prefer playing to watching a match

DON’T SAY
My friend came back from amazing trip on last Sunday
SAY

My friend came back from amazing trip last Sunday


DON’T SAY
Would you mind to fix my broken bangle until Monday?
SAY
Would you mind to fix my broken bangle by Monday


DON’T SAY
He is loving his family too much
SAY
He loves his family too much


DON’T SAY
When will you arrive, we will go out to have a fancy dinner
SAY

When you arrive, we will go out to have a fancy dinner

DON’T SAY
I shall do a big party if I have passed the tough exams
SAY

I will do a big party if I have passed the tough exams




DON’T SAY
My niece is planning to change her mobile number
SAY
My niece is planning of changing her mobile number


DON’T SAY
Most of people don't like waiting for long time
SAY
Most people don't like waiting for long time

DON’T SAY
Can you give me an information?
SAY

Can you give me some information?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق