الأخطاء الشائعة في اللغة الانجليزية DON’T SAY BUT SAY 3




DON'T SAY
Why do you say like that
SAY
Why do you say that

DON'T SAY
This is where you mistake
SAY
This is where you are mistaken

DON'T SAY
Please allow me more two hours
SAY
Please allow me two more hours

DON'T SAY
it was my first time to go abroad
SAY
It was the first time I had gone abroad


DON'T SAY
My this car cost me nearly 300 dollars
SAY
This car of mine cost me nearly 300 dollars

DON'T SAY
It is not of only your business
SAY
It is none of your business

DON'T SAY
what a luck!
SAY
what luck!

DON'T SAY
I must see the dentist yesterday
SAY
I had to see the dentist yesterday

DON'T SAY
I have done a mistake
SAY
I have made a mistake

DON'T SAY
It can rain this evening
SAY
It may rain this evening

DON'T SAY
He's married with a doctor
SAY
He's married to a doctor

DON'T SAY
According to me, it's a good school
SAY
In my opinion it's a good school

DON'T SAY
When I wrote my letters, I did
some mistakes
SAY
When I had written my homework, I did some mistakes

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق