الأخطاء الشائعة في اللغة الانجليزية DON’T SAY BUT SAY 4



DON'T SAY
She married old
SAY
She married late in life

DON'T SAY
Prices are surely rising fast
SAY
Prices are certainly rising fast

DON'T SAY
While walking along the street, I met my friend
SAY
While walking along the street, I met a friend of mine

DON'T SAY
My room is narrow
SAY
My room is small

DON'T SAY
You speak a very good English
SAY
You speak very good English

DON'T SAY
This is the key of my room
SAY
This is the key to my room

DON'T SAY
The singer new release will be sold well
SAY
The singer new release will sell well

DON'T SAY
He hit me strongly
SAY
He hit me hard

DON'T SAY

He wants to establish a sweet home
SAY
He wants to establish a happy home

DON'T SAY
Why don't you take a driving license
SAY
Why don't you get a driving license


DON'T SAY
Last year I went to Cairo. I liked there very much
SAY
Last year I went to Cairo. I liked it very much

DON'T SAY
My mother likes to drink thick tea
SAY
My mother likes her tea strong

DON'T SAY
My father will be angry unless I'm
home by 7pm

SAY
my father will be angry if I am not at home by 7pm

هناك تعليق واحد: